Friday 10 December 2010

The Pitch

This is a pitch that I presented to my Media Studies class. It is made up of a basic plot line for my film and is full of ideas and inspirations. The purpose of this pitch was to present it to members of my target audience to see what the response was, for example, it allowed me to ask questions and recieve feedback about how effective and interesting they though the story line was. 

 

 (If a blank screen appears, use the zoom out key to reach the correct proportion)

After I had presented the pitch to my Media Studies class, and had recieved all of their comments and suggestions, it aided me and informed me that more planning was needed. I had to make alterations to the killing of the mother as they said that it was too much of a 'let down' after such a great twist. The pitch enabled me to gain a target audiences understanding and interpretation of my plot thus allowing me to expand on ideas creating a fully effective and target audience aimed film.